Medium is an online blog publishing platform and launched in August 2012. Moreover, it provides high-quality content for users. Because, it’s having a huge collection of amateur and professional people and publications, or exclusive blogs. Medium is free to everyone. But, writers can put their articles behind the paywall(Marked with Star*). Free articles are limited up to 3 a month. Later on, readers can opt for the premium membership for 5$/month or 50$/year. But here in this article, we are going to discuss the Tricks to Read Medium articles for Free
* Reading medium articles for free:
1. Using chrome in Android Device by blocking cookies:
- Open any medium article.
- Now, to read this article for free, Go to settings (By clicking three dots on the right side.
- Now click on “Settings”.
- Swipe down and click on “Site settings”.
- Click on “Cookies”
- Click on “Add site exception”
- Enter the Medium domain name (www.medium.com) and click on add.
2. Chrome or in any other browser:
- Go to the Medium website.
- Now click on Lock type icon in the search bar.
- Now click on “Cookies”.
- Remove all cookies by clicking on the “Remove” button.
- Reload the page again to read the content.
- Now you have blocked the cookies from the medium website and can easily read the medium articles for free.
3. Using Incognito Tab:
- Go to the article you want to read
- Copy the link in the clipboard.
- Now open incognito tab in smartphone or PC.
- Paste the copied link in the search bar.
- Now you can easily read that article for free in your device.
Trick No. 3 may not work in some cases, as sometimes it asks for the login and you must have to log into their website.
So. while using these tricks, make sure you are using your free account to access these articles.
Here in this article, I have provided you the best trusty and working Ticks to read those Premium Medium Articles for Free. Hope you like them. If you face any problem feel free to comment below in the comment section. I shall be happy to help you.😀💕